Exotic French Bulldog Puppies
Adopting a French bulldog is a big, exciting decision. There are many types of dogs to choose from. You’ll find some rare, expensive French bulldogs for sale as well as some more standard puppies. Wondering where to start? Before you decide to seek out French bulldog puppies, make sure you consider the following factors:
- Your lifestyle: French bulldogs are smaller dogs, and they can exercise indoors. They make excellent companions and are often good with families, but they do need attention. When you choose and exotic Frenchie, you can expect a loyal companion who likes all eyes on him or her.
- Your understanding: Research the breed before you start looking at rare French bulldogs for sale. French bulldogs shed an average amount and their coats come in a variety of colors, including some very rare French bulldog colors which are highly prized.
- Reputable rare French bulldog breeders: Look for exotic French bulldog puppies for sale from a highly experienced breeder, such as Francoeur French Bulldogs. A breeder who focuses on different types of French bulldogs and is serious about early socialization and training is ideal. Find a breeder who is reputable and respected in their field.
- Your goals: Are you looking for an extremely rare bulldog puppy because you want to enter shows? Are you simply looking for an exotic French bulldog for sale because you enjoy specific colors? Maybe you just want a fun companion and don’t care about finding the rarest and most expensive French bulldogs. Understanding what you’re looking for in a Frenchie puppy can help you find the right fit.
- Personality: Every French bulldog is unique and will have a different personality. When you get a Frenchie from a reputable breeder like Francoeur French Bulldogs, you’re working with professionals who get to know their puppies from their first day of life. We’ll help you find a furry friend with a personality that matches your own, whether that means a quiet puppy or a rambunctious one.
- Health: Like all dog breeds, French bulldogs are predisposed to certain illnesses. Francoeur French Bulldogs offers a one-year guarantee against common eye, ear and hip defects. We’ll also ensure your puppy has all the appropriate vaccinations before we send them home with you.
Which French Bulldog Puppy Is Right for Me?
Francoeur French Bulldogs can help you find many types of exotic French bulldog puppies, including more standard coats as well as rare Frenchie colors. Some of the French bulldog exotic colors for sale you may find include:
- Fawn French bulldog: These dogs may have cream or slightly yellowish or reddish color, sometimes with black markings on the face.
- Brindle French bulldog: This is a classic French bulldog, with the Agouti gene. This gene results in a coat which is a mix of dark and light strands.
- Tiger brindle French bulldog: As the name suggests, this type of coat pattern includes streaks of light and dark color.
- Chocolate French bulldog: The chocolate color on a French bulldog is rare, as it’s caused by a recessive gene. These dogs are quite stunning because they tend to have lighter golden eyes that contrast with their fur.
- Sable French bulldog: These bulldogs have beautiful coats of light cream or darker brown with black tips, creating a rich-colored hue.
- Blue sable: Blue sables are quite rare. These puppies do in fact look bluish, since the tips of their hair are somewhat blue rather than black.
- White French bulldog: This type of dog is usually off-white, with a dark or pinkish color around the eyes, lips and nose.
- Pied French bulldog: This bulldog look includes patches of darker hair on an off-white or pale coat. The spots on a French bulldog can look quite adorable, especially when they cover the ears or eyes.
- Lilac French bulldog: The lilac color usually comes when rarer chocolate and blue parents are bred together. As a result, the lilac variation is quite rare.
- Pure black French bulldog: A recessive gene can result in dramatic, all-black French bulldogs. Their fur is stunning, but these dogs are not on the qualified list of the AKC. Still, many people prize these puppies for their looks.
- Cream French bulldogs: These dogs are born cream-colored and develop darker coloring around their mouths, eyes and noses.
- Merle: A merle bulldog is speckled and spotted. While this look is adorable it is not recognized by the AKC — in part because this color may be caused by another breed in the mix.
- Blue: Blue Frenchies cannot compete in shows, since the blue color of their fur is technically caused by alopecia. Still, blue is a very popular, rare color for Frenchies.
- Isabella: When it comes to exotic French bulldog puppies, this slightly purple shade is one of the rarest.
Choosing Your French Bulldog Puppy
When you want an exotic French bulldog, keep in mind that you need to make sure you are ready for the commitment. You’ll want to choose the right breeder and the right puppy. Francoeur French Bulldogs can help you find a Frenchie that’s a personality and lifestyle match.
When you work with us to find a puppy, you can rest assured that your Frenchie has been given the best start in life. All our puppies come from carefully-screened parents and have check-ups, de-worming and dedicated care from their first day.
We socialize our French bulldogs early to make sure they develop loving personalities and an ability to understand commands. At Francoeur French Bulldogs, we use early neurological stimulation and the Von Falconer training method to get puppies curious and to help them respond to hand claps, snaps or whistles. We also start crate training our puppies before we send them off to their new homes. While we start the training process, you get to strengthen your bond with your Frenchie by continuing training together.
Our goal is to help you find the perfect puppy for you. Take a look at the puppies we have available and feel free to reach out for more info.